What’s Been Happening – 2016 Update
2016 What’s Been Happening
It is hard to believe that we are into the month of May already. The 2016 season is already well underway but there is still heaps to look forward too. Here is a round up of what’s happened so far.
- Rachel Atherton continues to dominate the female world cup circuit.
- Round 3 of the EWS in Ireland is only 1 week away & Rd 3 Fort William is ONLY 5 weeks away! Get tickets for Fort William here!!
- Fort William’s UCI Mountain Bike World Cup has been named No.1 on a list of the top 5 bike events for spectators in 2016 by major mountain bike sponsor, Red Bull
- Cecile Ravanel dominates in the first 2 rounds of the EWS.
- World Champ Loic Bruni take his first world cup win in Cairns
- MTB Girls Ride is to host its first Girls Group ride on May 21st @ Nevis Range, Fort William
- Fort William, World Cup Track & the Red Downhill uplifts open for Summer this weekend!