Pesto Rosso, Chicken & Courgetti Stir-Fry
PEREFECT APRES RIDING DINNER
1 Chicken Breast
150g Courgette Shredded (Courgetti)
1/4 of a Yellow Pepper
5g of Fresh Chilli Diced
1 heaped Tbsp of Pesto Rosso
1 Tsp of Olive Oil
- Oven cook the chicken until it is cooked right through (cook in tin foilto avoid drying out)
- At the oil to a wok and heat, once oil is heated at the chilli & the pepper.
- Cook Chilli & pepper for 1 minute
- Then add the courghetti, cook for a further 3 minutes
- Next add the cooked chicken straight from the oven ( dice the chicken to make it easier to eat)
- Make sure all the contents in the wok are well mixed then add the Pesto Rosso.
- Leave cooking in the wok for a further 5 minutes then Serves